Monday, August 20, 2012

20 Aug 2012 - Monday

Today is Public Holiday

9.30am - Wakey wakey
10.30am - Parents in law came, was wondering why they were here 2 days in the row. Tot they were here for lunch, ask if they had taken their breakfast, one said yes & one said no. After a while, realise they were here to seek justification on their quarrel & dissatifisfaction. This is the most heated quarrel which i have witnessed so far. After a while, tot they had settle down, my brother in law, Leslie, came. As this is GG immediate family quarrel, best to let their children settle. Basically the quarrel came in afew points
1) F.I.L unreasonable asking to go back home each time they travel from 1end to another end.
2) F.I.L too condone Ah Hong
3) F.I.L asked M.I.L  to join him downstair everyday while she is asleep


etc,etc

M.I.L self damaging attitude is really scary. Especially when her children claim that she is sensitive with money. She went bersek.

Finally, they settle down at 1.30pm. All hungry and famishd. Went down to Marsiling for lunch.
Leslie informed that they are going to Taiwan in Sep, GG asked me to join them. Later, F.I.L Afterwhich, Leslie, sent both in law back, we went home. Guide Di di on his english afternoon, at around, 5.30pm, went to 888plaza for dinner, after dinner, sent Jordon to tuition, follow by going to Ulu Ulu to buy meat. After which , guide Gordon for test this week. Very tired on week end yet cannot rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment